Sunday, July 18, 2010

Spontaneous decision

Just after JWOC competitions Olej and I decided to visit our provincial team in Skwierzyna, where they had some technical camp before the coming 'Olympics'. It was a wonderful feeling to surprise our girls in the middle of the night, haha!

Our aim for these 2 days was to take as much rest as possible and have a great time with them. However, we took part in 2 nice technical trainings as well. The first one consisted of two short loops at a map with contours only. I made two enormous mistakes, but they didn't spoil my great mood at all;)

On the day of departure the first legs' training waited for us. I had not enough energy and power to lead the race, but surprisingly I managed to win it because of a better forking at the end (8th control). I love this game!

No comments: