Monday, July 5, 2010

Amazing girls! & tomorrow's long

First of all, I must admit I am so proud to be a member of Polish Junior Team during JWOC 2010 in Denmark! Why? We achieved 2 medals in the sprint distance!!! Hania and Monika - I give a big hand to YOU:)

As far as my performance at JWOC is concerned, tomorrow I am running my first race - long distance.
Yesterday I took part in a short model event for long. The scale 1:15 000 makes it very difficult to read the map precisely. What's more, I totally lost contact with the map once... Fortunately, it was only a model event and I have drawn a very important conclusion thanks to it: execute your route choice STEP BY STEP.

My start time for tomorrow is 11:34. It's just perfect for me! I promise to do my best and fight for the best result possible!

No comments: