Saturday, July 3, 2010

JWOC coming soon...

I spent two days in Świnoujście doing 2 technical trainings. The first one was a very interesting middle distance, whereas the second one was a line training combined with controls picking, unfortunately both of the at the same map. However, it was really worth orienteering in this terrain!

Today, after a very long and tiring car journey (7h in extreme heat!), we reached Aalborg - the place where JWOC 2010 is being organized. In the evening I did a short physical training session (with about 7mins of orienteering at an easy sprint map at the barracks, where we actually stay).

Tomorrow I am running model event for long distance in the morning and some speed training in the afternoon. On Monday 5 of us are competing in JWOC sprint distance, while I am just taking rest before the Tuesday's long distance race in Svinklov.

I am unbelievably surprised with the bronze girls today! Great!:* And Papuś, you're a real hero!:)

No comments: