Monday, December 1, 2008

Great club training in the well-known terrain

Do you remember OOM 2006 in Spała? If not, just see the picture on the right and keep smiling ;-)

Map from the long distance? Yeah, this is the place we visited this Saturday to carry out a lovely technical training. The weather was really favourable and the attendance was pretty high.
However, it was not a normal training. The thing which made it different and more interesting from all the previous ones was the fact that there were no control flags on the controls - just a SI-card station on the metal stand. This forced us to keep the highest concentration level almost all the time.
Although there was no place for rivalry that day, some official results were published.



Last week I started tough physical trainings as well. The long 6-week rest after a very hard and demanding season for me was over on 23rd November. Now I am ready to train as much as possible to bright light next year.
On the right side of my blog you're able to see my preparations for the next season in figures. I'll try to fulfil them quite regularly.
I also believe I'll be free from serious injuries and illnesses to pursue my goals and make my dreams come true...

Tomorrow it's gonna be a really hard day for me since I am to play 2 school basketball matches and afterwards run 10km (4:15/km). But in fact, these are the days I live for!

No comments: