Thursday, May 20, 2010

At last I can change my suit into tracksuit!

Today I finished taking my A-level exams;-)

I managed to pass all my oral exams with the following percentages:
Polish - 80%
English (basic) - 100%
English (extended) - 100%.

Judging from my answers, I hope to get the following percentages in the written ones:
Polish (basic) - ~75%
Maths (basic) - 100%
Maths (extended) - 100%
English (basic) - 100%
English (extended) - ~95%
Physics (extended) - ~50% ?!

All in all, I am very satisfied with my academic performance during the last two weeks. Fortunately, I do NOT have to bother any more and can completely devote myself to orienteering.

As soon as in some hours I am leaving for a very long sports camp. It is going to last about 17 days:
21.05. - some medical tests in Gdynia
22-24.05. - a 3-day competition in Germany (including 4 races; ultralong and sprint among them)
25-29.05. - a short technical stay in Denmark in order to get ready for the coming JWOC
30.05.-4.06. - physical camp in Szklarska Poręba with Pasza
5-6.06. - a 2-day competition in Czech Republic.

I do hope to improve my physical, technical and mental(!) shape there:)

No comments: