Tuesday, November 18, 2008

20 photos to make you feel Italian

I had already known what I was heading for!

We made ourselves at home in the gym.

After eating Kaki and just before wine testing.

Cheers!

Our elegant guide of Vicenza.

A coach popular even in Italy!

Lost or sleepy?

'Dwa ryśki'

Fully-concentrated...

Explaining the organizers' mistake to our friend from Rome

The official singer of PWT - NICOLA MANFREDI!

Guess who made this photo ;-)

The PWT 2008 elite final was tough and... bloody!

Our funny brigade :)

The O-party with Zinca from Romania.

The course in Venice was incredibly tiring and...

...giving a great FUN!

That's not a photomontage... really!

Sightseeing in the temperature of about 20*C



Fabulous journey back to cold Katowice.


I think I don't have to write whether it was a fascinating or miserable stay. Now you can imagine how wonderful the journey to Lonigo was. I'll give you only one prompt - the pictures are in the chronological order. The maps and descriptions are coming...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aaaaa Podziooo!!! Tak Ci zazdroszczęęę!!! I zdjęcia fenomenalne! Czekam na mapki i te inne :) I ogromne GRATULACJE!