Sunday, April 19, 2009

Amazing Tiomila!

I've just come back to our school in Perstorp after running the 3rd leg in this year's 10Mila. I started at the 77th place and finished at 68th, so this means I improved our position by 9 places! I had the 53rd time of my leg (7km - 46:39). I made mistakes at three and a half controls, that cost me some 3 minutes or so... However, I am really surprised and satisfied with my legs' shape, which were really flying tonight! Now I am going to follow the online results as this particular night happens only once a year! ;-)


We managed to achieve the 70th place at Tiomila 2009! It means an improvement of 73 positions comparing to our last year's result. What's more, a time of about 30 minutes shorter was easily reachable for our team... and that would have been a place in TOP 50 ;-) Maybe in 2010?

2 comments:

ruda:) said...

jest 3:03 i zjadlam juz pol opakowania toffifee zeby nie zasnac i troche mnie mdli ale bede kibicowac do konca! :) no chyba ze zasne na siedzaco..;p a jutro ide na crossa;d lalalalalalalalalalala:) trzymam kciuki za tych co tam jeszcze biegaja!;))

ruda:) said...

jednak byla juz 3:05...;P