Thursday, July 24, 2008

Home boredom is bound to end now!

I've decided to write my last note before the long journey to Switzerland now because the coming days are going to be really exciting and my free time will be greatly limited.

Tomorrow just after my visit to the dentist, I am going to pick up Jacek from the Fabryczny railway station. We plan to do some training using 'Zdrowie' map and then in the evening the biggest orienteering party ever is to start. This is the 18th birthday of Marta and Anna in Pabianice. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I hope we'll manage to wake up early enough to attend our club training on Saturday. Unfortunately, I think I won't be able to publish any note including my route choices afterwards as we arranged to leave at about 16:50 to reach Gdynia before midnight.

We are going to do two training sessions more on Sunday and Monday. Finally, at 15:00 on 28th July we are to begin our long and probably very tiring journey to Switzerland, by bus of course.

In Daniel Hubmann's homeland we are going to prepare for the coming European Youth Orienteering Championship, which will be held in October. After some 10 days of trainings we are going to compete in a competition ending with a chasing start named Aargauer 3-Tage-OL 2008. Keep your fingers crossed for our whole team!


The exemplary picture from the competition area (third day).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No to rzeczywiście Podzio napięty terminarz :) I jak dużo treningów w planie! See you tomorrow at "the biggest orienteering party ever" :P