Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Maps from last 5 days:)

As promised, below I publish the maps from Polish Champs and 2 technical trainings in Gdańsk & Sopot. Unfortunately, I hadn't expected that the maps from sprint and middle distance are not in the size of A4 paper sheet and the analysis is a bit cut... but I hope you'll manage;) I would also like to emphasize that the last training with almost the whole Morawski's family (without Jacek) was organized really professionally and it was a great pleasure for me to spend some time in this beautiful forest. Thank You for preparing a short sport camp for me! :-)







What's more, I noticed some regularity comparing my Polish Champs medals from this and previous year. That's what I mean:
2008 - sprint (3), middle (4), long (2);
2009 - sprint (2), middle (3), long (1).
Two facts that make me happy are that last year I took two silver medals in relay and ultralong. However, I was disappointingly 8th in night orienteering. I hope my place in this year's night orienteering PC would be the only exception from this fantastic rule!

Now the most important competition of this season is ahead of me -EYOC 2009 in Kopaonik, Serbia. Tomorrow I am leaving for Złoty Potok to take part in Wawel Cup 2009, then we are getting into a bus and heading for Serbia to take part in a short technical camp just before the championships. Once all the medals have been decided, I am going to Limanowa for the second part of our club's camp. I'll be back home at 10th July and ready to take some break and relax...

However, now it's high time to FIGHT!!!

1 comment:

Agać said...

Em em... śpisz?
Bo ten no... wawel i MEJ i końcówka obozu też xD W sensie, że zbierz się wrzuć mapy i pisz! :)