Sunday, May 10, 2009

Superb shape in Germany!

The 'long' weekend of May we spent in Germany taking part in a three-day competition Ratisbona Open 2009. There were 4 very interesting courses prepared for us:

Relay


Middle


Night Sprint


Long


I am so happy that I came back home safe and sound! As I had a terrible experience during my night sprint race... one man, who was a bit drunk I suppose, threw a glass bottle from behind and it passed my head only by some 1 meter and it smashed on the ground just in front of me:/

Ok, but as far as the very competition is concerned, I performed really well and am very pleased with each of the 4 races, especially with the last one - long distance - since it's my favourite one and I managed to make a brilliant race gaining a clear victory in my class.

I do not describe each race separately as I have already done it. Just check this link out and simply enjoy! (this time in Polish:P)

1 comment:

Agacka said...

Czytam sobie na stronie polskiego związku o zawodach w niemczech i jakaz była moja niespodzianka, kiedy spojrzałam na nazwisko autora :) Szacunek!