Sunday, May 8, 2011

5000m

To get the opportunity to qualify for JWOC 2011 I had to run 5000m under 16:30.

Today - at 11:30 - I started my heat with Olej and Pasza (who was one of our great pacemakers). We followed him during the odd kilometres. The other one was Gadu, who was the leader of the 2nd and 4th km.

My km splits were: 3:18, 3:15, 3:21, 3:12, 3:04 (the last 400m in 1:07). Altogether they made quite a nice time of 16:10 (exactly 3:14/km). My heart rate - 181/187.

After my race I also helped Witek during his last kilometer and he managed to beat Jan Limit's time by 14 seconds:)

I am very satisfied with the whole morning spent on the track!

6 comments:

Karol-AZS said...

Świetny wynik! Na prawdę ogromne uznanie, wielkie gratulacje!!!!! Oby przełożyło się na JWOCa, czego życzę z całego serca!

Jasinka ◪ said...

dzięki Poguś :)

Włodek Gapiński said...

Gratulacje.
Masz w sobie duży potencjał.
Z międzyczasów wynika ,że przy równiejszym biegu łamiesz 15:50

bgajkowski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bgajkowski said...

GRATKI PODZIO! dobry wynik, co dobrze wróży na przyszłość.

Gajo

Anonymous said...

Stawiam na Ciebie wszystko, zrób co możesz, pamiętaj Kto zrobi resztę (urodziny...)