Sunday, April 3, 2011

Almost 14km with a map in my hand;)

Today Ala and Amelka organized a really nice technical training in Modrzew. The whole session consisted of 5 different loops. There was a huge variety of our orienteering skills tested: long legs, Swiss game, scorelauf, middle (in and out), butterflies...

Summing all the courses, the length was about 12,51km. My running time was 73:42, so it was not that bad;) Obviously, I didn't run at full speed, but sometimes just couldn't help speeding up a bit. However, my legs aren't that happy right now... But I'm lovin' it!

The organization was just wonderful - no waiting, all controls situated in the right places, interesting courses and the opportunity to punch a completely new control on each course - that's how it should go!
Thank you, Ala and Amelka!

P.S. My times from the loops (for the interested people from my club):
A - 22:26 (mistakes - 2'25)
B - 13:02 (2'05)
C - 9:18 (0'00)
D - 13:53 (0'10)
E - 15:03 (0'10).

No comments: