Sunday, November 29, 2009

16 minutes of extremely fast running!

I think that I can say that this Saturday I began preparing for the coming season 2010. There was a special competition called II Łódzki Dwubój Biegowy organized by our club. It consisted of two parts: a cross-country race of 2,64km and an orienteering sprint distance race (the course was said to be about 1,9km but my watch states that I did 1,63km!).

In this 1st part we were told to run at 110% by our coach Pasza. So I tried to fulfil his expectations and was his 'hare' throughout the whole course. At the very end he took great lengths to speed up and won with the advantage of 1 second over me. I reached the time of about 8:45 (3:19/km). I am very satisfied with my performance:)


The second race was a short sprint. I managed to win all the split times in my class (apart from losing 1'' at the finish:P). What's more, my max HR was 194, so I think I can easily take 195 as my maximum heart rate right now. This way I succeeded in winning the whole competition and getting a big cup and some delicious sweets;)


Tomorrow is the official date when we are going to start training. Yesterday I went to the last party with something more than just soft drinks because I am going to lead a healthy life in order to pursue my great goals! I have lots of dreams, expectations and incredible motivation to be one of the best in the world. Yes, in the world, not only in Poland! I know I've got a long way to go but 'Everything is possible when you believe!'.

I am not sure if all of you noticed that on the right side I put logo and link to the best O-Stuff in the world;-)

I think I'm gonna do some changes to my blog in the nearest future but we'll see...
Now I only pray to God to save me from illnesses and serious injuries. Jesus, I trust in You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Музыкальная группа [url=http://dejavu-group.ru/svadba.php]Deja Vu[/url] - это коллектив заслуженных вокалистов и музыкантов на праздник.
[url=http://dejavu-group.ru/about_us.php]Deja Vu[/url]- лидер в области организации и проведения юбилеев, концертов, торжеств, корпоративных вечеров.
В репертуаре музыкантов на праздник Dejavu-group около 3 тыс. произведений.
Только живое исполнение. Ретро, хиты 70-80-90-х, джаз, диско, поп, современная музыка, европейские хиты, фоновая музыка, шансон.
Музыканты на праздник Дежа вю обладает мощной качественной музыкальной аппаратурой, которая позволяет наполнить приятным и плотным уху звуком как маленькое помещение (фуршет), так и большое пространство (корпоратив до тысячи человек).

Игорь +7 916 623 4047