Wednesday, March 11, 2009

XI Meeting Orientacao Centro

28 II 2009

Dia 1 - middle WRE
I made quite a good race that day. Although I made some minor mistakes, I managed to avoid a mistake of more than half a minute. Unfortunately, the weather got a bit worse and it wasn't as sunny as it used to. It got colder and it rained a bit...:(


Urban Night Sprint in Alcobaca
The map looked pretty interesting and it was a really fascinating sprint distance course. Especially the surroundings of the 14th and 15th controls! There were ruined walls in a complete darkness at night. It looked amazing, so I decided to stay there 1 minute more than I should have;)


1 III 2009

Dia 2 - long
In comparison to the last week's long distance, it is like comparing heaven to hell. I was easily able to break a magic border of 100 minutes. My time was almost 30min better than at POM! I am particularly happy with my performance at the longest leg and the very end of the course.


Just after the prize giving ceremony we returned to our bungalows and started getting ready for the following day's journey back home. All good things come to an end... don't they?
SHORT SUMMARY
10 days in Portugal
187,73km run
9 competition races
7 technical trainings
1 physical training
19 new maps
193 - highest heart rate
56 conclusions drawn

No comments: