Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Results and... goodbye!

I received 4 competition entries. From Monika, Charubcia, Ruda and Zielu. Unfortunately, none of these was completely correct... Most of you made mistakes in questions no. 1, 2, 4 & 5. The right order was as follows: B L G A H D K J E I F. Although you didn't succeed in winning a lollipop, you'll get a rewarding handshake!

Tomorrow I am leaving for Portugal! :-) I'll probably be back on 2nd March in the late evening. We (Monika, Hanna, Daria, Jacek, Hewi, Mały, Olej and me + our head coach) are going to take part in two different complex competitions - Portugal 'O' Meeting 2009 and XI Meeting Orientacao Centro. I am going to compete in Men's Elite - that's why I am already looking forward to take part in two long distance courses - both of about 16km. I can't wait to start in Urban Night Sprints as well! Certainly, it's gonna be a brilliant journey and a lot of helpful experience will be gained.

...just think of the speed in this particular forest!

1 comment:

bgajkowski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.